Reimagine the SAP user experience with SAP Fiori
Personalize and simplify the user experience (UX) for your SAP applications. Using modern UX design principles, SAP Fiori delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices. Use Fiori apps, or take advantage of new solutions that natively incorporate the UX – such as SAP S/4HANA, Ariba Mobile, and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Why SAP Fiori?
SAP Fiori 2.0 is the latest evolution of the user experience for SAP S/4HANA. The user-centered design concept focuses on the way employees work and offers a variety of business benefits:
- Increased productivity – faster and direct access to relevant information and applications
- Transparency on items needing your attention – timely notifications
- Helps users decide what needs to be done next
- Allows users to take quick and informed actions
- Increased user satisfaction
What you need to know about SAP Fiori 2.0:
- This is the leading design for all SAP applications providing a harmonized user experience across on premise and cloud solutions. A new visual theme – named Belize – comes along with light and dark flavors. Using SAP S/4HANA, the UI Theme Designer allows you to adapt the theme to your corporate identity.
- With Fiori 2.0, the SAP Fiori Launchpad is your central and role-based entry point to access all apps.
- With the viewport concept, the user’s desktop has been expanded to the left and to the right. While users can access the Me Area to the left, notifications on the right keep them well informed.
- The SAP Fiori 2.0 concept also includes new Fiori elements – Overview Pages, List Reports, and Object Pages – which can be easily developed using SAP Web IDE.
Apple and SAP Partner to Revolutionize Work
A new SAP Fiori for iOS design language will take the award-winning SAP Fiori user experience to the next level.
Watch video showcasing the SAP Fiori user experience
Great UX for SAP S/4HANA 1610 with SAP Fiori 2.0
Take a look at Fiori 2.0 and see what is available in the SAP S/4HANA on-premise 1610 release.
It’s easy to adopt Fiori and integrate it into your existing SAP systems. Ensure a successful implementation and quick time to value with help from the resources below.
Accelerate user adoption
Explore 5 simple steps that can help you speed up Fiori adoption and achieve quick time to value.
Run SAP Fiori Cloud
Discover how Fiori Cloud simplifies the implementation and deployment of a modern UX.
Choose your SAP Fiori apps
Visit SAP’s reference library for a full list of Fiori apps, including key information, technical data and a relevance and readiness for each app.
Plan your system landscape
Find information about the required system landscape and Fiori Frontend Server Landscape Deployment Recommendations.
Explore new SAP Fiori releases
Please see the SAP Product Availability Matrix* for the latest information on Fiori software releases.
Size your servers
Use SAP’s Quick Sizer Tool* to get information, guidelines, and tools for sizing your front-end and back-end servers.
Get ready to mobilize
Optimize your Fiori apps for mobile performance and productivity with its mobile service.
Estimate potential cost savings
Use SAP’s calculator tool to see how a great user experience can help cut costs across your organization.
Extend SAP Fiori apps
As part of your scope, consider extending your Fiori apps for transactions that are adapted or customized.
Plan your custom development
We recommend using SAP Web IDE to customize Fiori apps which are all based on SAPUI5.
Take the fast lane with rapid deployment
Increase productivity by providing a great user experience with the Fiori apps rapid-deployment solution – a collection of apps for SAP Business Suite powered by any database across multiple devices.
This story originally appeared on SAP.com.