Netlife gives presentation on SAP Fiori based mobile applications:
This October Netlife is going to give a presentation at the SAP Fiori UX Customer Forum on how to use Fiori for innovate software development. As an SAP partner company we are focusing on new UX strategies to enhance applications on Fiori principles, and we believe that this is the future of SAP.
The event will be held in Walldorf, Germany from the 28nd of October 2015, a two-day conference where you can learn more about SAP Fiori and SAP Hana from experts on the field.
More information about the event:
The goal of this event is to facilitate a vibrant and interactive community of customers, partners, and subject matter experts to share insights and learn best practices for driving measurable business improvement using the Fiori UX Paradigm. Attending this Workshop will enable you to:
- Gain product and market insights from customer, partner, and SAP-led presentations on the future of SAP Fiori.
- Understand better the leading-edge enhancements and functionality from the latest SAP Fiori product releases.
- Collaborate in an open forum and enrich your SAP network of selected customers, partners, and experts.
- Get hands on experience on designing and building the perfect Fiori app
- Learn how to build, extend, and deploy SAP Fiori apps on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Understand where to start your company UX transformation to gain value and increase innovation potential
The sessions will focus on presenting SAP’s most impactful and relevant customer success stories, as well as current technical SAP Fiori topics of interest. These sessions will be led by customers, partners, and SAP subject matter experts.
Because this event is sponsored by SAP partner community, there is NO registration fee.